Monday 27 September 2010

Rachel Lucy King




Public participation, performance, survey, interaction and interruption are all terms which seem to pop up in my work. More recently I have been working with dialogue - the intervention of private dialogues, forced or awkward communication, the juxtaposition of scenarios and language. I proposed to Katie a public performance which would take place in individual, private locations. I will copy the proposal into the gmail account so you can see. I think working collaboratively would be brilliant in order to create a piece of work which involves as many of the people of Berlin as possible. This seems like an opportunity for us to work on a scale which normally we would not be able to achieve as individuals. It is great to see all of your work, can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment